Monday, October 25, 2021

BlogSpot Graveyard: Bird Hybrids

First post: Friday, January 10, 2014

Last post: Monday, May 8, 2017
    
    As I mentioned in my previous post, Trying to find a source of light from April 2019, one of my hobbies is writing. I began this hobby around the end of my college career in 2012 and one of the first stories I wrote was set on an undiscovered island filled with rare animals and a primitive species of human. While doing research on island and subpolar animals a few years later I came across a BlogSpot called Bird Hybrids. Not only does it show what species can hybridize with each other it also shows photos for each hybrid which is incredibly useful.

    Sadly the most recent blog post is from May 8, 2017. However the blog admin has posted comments after that date:
    As you can see the admin has posted several comments since the last blog post, most recently on January 10, 2020. In an earlier comment the admin stated that they have been busy and have quite a backlog to clear but that hasn't happened, at least not on Blogger. There is a Twitter profile linked in the sidebar that has been active as recently as October 20, 2021. It seems the author has decided to utilize the more popular social media platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment