Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy 4th of July!

The moral of what you've just seen is clear. If you drink, don't drive. And if your wife has had a couple, she shouldn't drive either. You might both just wake up with a whale of a headache in a deserted village in the Twilight Zone.
I hate holidays. I mean, I like that I get a day off from work but I hate that I always spend it alone because everyone else is drinking. Usually I just waste the day on the internet and before I know it it's 11:30 p.m. Sometimes I'll lift weights or go running. I used to go hiking at Ledges all the time but I haven't done that for several years now. What's worse is that my birthday is the day before the national drinking holiday of St. Patrick's Day. That has caused a lot of hardship as an adult. The cruel irony of that. Turning 21 in college on a Friday night the day before St. Patrick's Day when you don't like alcohol.

College changed me for a lot but that will be for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment